Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sucker rally ?

kwagga
Super Contributor
I sense that yesterday and today is a bit of a sucker rally. All the seasoned guys selling some into strength to some suckers caught in the moment.omo
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
So... this is what it is all about? I reckon it's like this all the time, albeit at different levels and for different reasons.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I guess you're right. It you want to play with the big boys, be sure that will burn those little fingers. Up 2.4% today, just wondering when this will end in tears ?
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Just keep those trailing stop losses going. Although mine kicked in on BIL yesterday @ R183-50, and now its gone back up to over R190. Somehow the saying "let somebody else find the top, be happy with 70%" is not that sweet...
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
I don't agree... the break-out seems fine to me and I won't be surprised if we have seen the lowest already. OMHO. I'm not buying, but I'm definitely not selling either.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simon, I have heard so much about your lazy system of trading....would it be possible to summarise it on line so that those of us who have missed earlier posts could have a look?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Here's a permanent link to a discussion on it: http://tinyurl.com/simonssystem
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If the rally tops the June highs then a bull trend looks very probable.
0 Kudos