Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Suggestion to Standard Bank OLST

Victoria_1
Contributor
When I go to "find or trade a warrant" I would really appreciate it if the bid and offer prices are also available as well as the ruling price. This would save a lot of time.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
if you look on right hand side you will see bid /offer column
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another handy function would be if you could subscribe to emails of SENS for my portfolio.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For SENS e-mails, I have a watchlist that inludes the shares that's also in my portfolio. U can click on "A" for alerts and tick the SENS request there
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Victoria_1
Contributor
I am not talking about when you have selected a warrant, I am talking about if you go to "find or trade a warrant" and say type in "topsb", then you will get all the topsb warrants, there is NO bid/offer price on the right hand side, you have to go into each warrant seperately to see that (on the right hand side) this is what is so time consuming, especially on days that the site respond soooo slowly. If you did not have to open each one seperately to see the bid/offer price, this would save time (eliminating the need to open each one seperately, to see where the market is at)
0 Kudos
Marko_1
Contributor
Useless info # 187(b)
When the search has yielded a few selections, right click on the code that you want,
select "Open in New Tab"
Carry on with your current screen & wait a few secs for the new tab to finish loading
Open as many of these new tabs as u want
Hope this may help in some way.
{I think this only applies if u r using IE7,don't know about other browsers}
0 Kudos