Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Summer specials!

barry_1
Super Contributor
I've waded through about forty shares that come up to their Interims and Finals in Dec,Jan and have decided that three Mid-Cap shares are likely to out perform the rest....They have good management,low PE,good fundementals and can be seen from the charts that they have taken the firststeps towards recovery....They are not as volatile as the large caps and in my opinion are likely to attract more genuine buyers and not derivitive traders....They are ABIL,LEWIS and SPAR(ABL,LEW,SPP)....Also i expect that there will be good dividends payed.AS ALWAYS ONLY MY OPINION....I have not bought yet any yet ,but will pick up shares in them during Oct.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
I am a bit worried about Abil. Their Ellerines deal looks like it is hitting the bottom line hard, not sure if they have managed to get all the skeletons out the closet yet
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Lewis looked really good at 31 a couple of months ago - I had my finger on the trigger for a day or two, then chickened out, cause I thought it might drop and my portfolio was bleeding enough already.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Spar has tanked over the last week with some higher volumes than normal. Results due out tomorrow.....
0 Kudos