I think the safest way to trade TBS, and all other retailers for that matter, is to wait for a bounce and then buy the breakout on the pullback. Atleast you'll have some sort of short term momentum on your side. Trying to call bottoms on these drops right now I think is too risky.
You can go put a buy order at R288 if you want. You could be right and get a nice early entry. Or you could wait for the market to confirm that level with a rally from R288 and then buy out from the pullback. My point is to wait for the market to move before going in. Besides I prefer R291 as a support.
Im my kind of territory: 61.8% fib re-trace confirmed on weekly chart. Daily stoch kissing the ground and rsi mega o/sold, however weekly rsi with +divergence.In this situation normally wait for 12sma to point north. Should still take a couple of days. Your 288 could still happen as todays up move made no impression on daily rsi.