Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Surely no hurry to buy?

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
When your primary product has fallen by 60% and your capital commitments exceed your market capitalisation, the figures become somewhat meaningless. Remember when IMPLATS and the rest of the plat. stocks were trading at sub-10 PE's (ostensibly).. (?) Balance sheets were fortresses. They were going to fund their transition from Merensky to UG without tapping shareholders...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
either way, i dont see any figures to support, or not support your risk analysis...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and BIL in the 220s, if SOL gets to 320s, then MTN may just get to 120s...i keep lots cash on hand....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Couldn't be bothered - the outlook doesn't warrant it. If you can't read the balance sheet - you should't be investing/tradng for yourself.Perhaps I should resort to magical runic indicators. Since when are you so worried about figures, you dyed-in-the-wool trader you.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Couldn't be bothered - the outlook doesn't warrant it. Those woh cannot read a balance sheet - should not be investing/tradng for yourself.Perhaps I should resort to magical runic indicators. Since when are you so worried about figures, you dyed-in-the-wool trader you.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
We will discuss this again when Sol hits 700 ....
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
No problem. I wish you the best of luck with that trade. Then we can discuss it when it pulls all the way back again... perhaps. I am not investing in oil!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Sasol will have to drop their Louisiana cracker plans. BP also announced stopping a $6.5 bil investment. Going ahead with the cracker in this environment will put the whole company at risk. The expectation is that the oil price will remain low for longer than most expect.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Actually - I wonder if we will all be here in 5 years or so - still bickering and *****ering - many of us buried with the guns we stuck to all those years.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Threshold, you use such dirty words like s***** iron and now this one. I suppose you will start punting Ad***** Ingram next?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks, I didn't get that one. At least we know assore gets through the censors!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So, 2 greens for this week, is the bottom.....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Maybe start of rotation from industrials to resources?
0 Kudos