Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Surely this has run to hard ?

striker
Super Contributor
Seems like there's no end to the upside. This share is defying all logic.Could kick myself for selling at R272-00.Waiting for a sizeable pullback,to get back in.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
AJT
Super Contributor
agree, this has run too hard - cannot justify buying it at a PE around 33 - have accepted that I missed the boat on this one...
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Sens news up 30-40% heps, that has got to attract the big boys and it keeps making me happy!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
What seems high goes higher (remeber AGL at R290 and NPN at R230) and what seems low goes even lower (remember BFS at R1.90 and ADW at R1.50). To make money in the market you buy high and sell higher and you go short at a low price (52 weeks low) and cover your short lowest. I think NPN is a buy since it reached a new historical high.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
Core earnings are up. Earnings per share for the six months ended 30 September are expected to be 55% to 65% lower.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wasn't there a dude on the forum who was advocating shorting this one at 23000 earlier in the year and hanging on indefinitely - with the view that you will definitely make money in the long term?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Yep. Run too hard thats for sure, now its consolidating. All yesterdays Profits are todays Losses.
0 Kudos