Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Surprisingly up in spite of Rugby quotas furore.

fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
to be honest john im a big springbok fan and i dont care what colour the team is. same with bafana. just gets ticked off about certain comments and like to make the squeelers more scared and worked up. pay for assets ?? yes but nobody payed my granfather for his farm when he was chased off to go live in the location. nobody payed for my dads first shop that was burned down by the police.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
This is true..however what kind of leader are you...one who changes this pattern or one who takes what you can now, teaching other to do the same?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
You clearly understand little and I will not hold that against you, but will point you to the parlous state of various state entities and the deleterious outcomes of so-called transformation eg. Eskom, the SABC, Land Bank, Cipro, the SANDF, Armscor, Denel, the criminal justice system, the education dept, the health dept - in fact any govt dept of your choice - which you seemingly are unaware of. Many rural municipalities have ceased functioning effectively and the decay is spreading to the large metros. Transnet, Iscor, Sasol, the IDC, Volkskas etc. were established and nurtured under Nat rule and not looted to extinction by parasites. Read the article in the link I posted - it was written by a black man with insight and who clearly does understand. As for the legacy that the Nats left, have you ever travelled around Africa? Why is every beggar and his dog in sub-Saharan Africa (besides the drug-traffickers further north) on his way here? Nothing will change in the townships in the next fifty years, they will just be bigger and there will be more to accommodate the influx and the incessant increase in the black population. Transforming rugby teams to reflect Bafana's demographic composition means zilch in the bigger scheme other than for the now predictable outcomes. SA is merely adapting to the new majority culture.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
This whole "draad" just proves the brain need not be the main reason for one to be rich!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Good point John. It's simply amazes me how far the cancer of entitlement has spread among blacks, hence the corruption sickness in this country.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
yes why not stick to my guns and take some more while we are at it. already have my eye on a nice wine farm in hemel and aarde valley. u guys will never be able to unite against us. history has proven it. for one the boers couldnt even unite in the anglo boer war.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
hippo i know all your jokes about our smaller brains , but u kniow what we have one organ which is way bigger than yours. and u knoiw what the best of all is that your ladies cant get enough of it.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
If you are what you pretend to be - wine farms are not that profitable even if you get them for free!!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
but tragically this attitude is more common than we would like to believe...PS. an extra large condom made in china does not mean you have a big *****...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
maybe delete thread before everyone gets banned? fusion should be ignored.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
shame striker u say your dad missed out on the party in the old days when u still ran the show. what was he sitting on his behind watching and telling us to build the road or train track ?? he thought he was doing so well. making money is a game so if your playing in the e team its fine. u dont have to be shy striker or stephan. and yes indeed winemaking is a hobby.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
and john i dont need a condom i have a shower at home or i will use the shower at your house when im done. promise will send u a case of wine as payment for shower facilities.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok Fusion your statements are now just offensive and ill thought out. Simon I'm normally the quite chap but seriously the guy should be told off now, this sort of behaviour is very unbecoming
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
and rm it wasnt offensive when topgun called my president - a morron in leopard skin- ???
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey if the skin fits. Where was your and my president, yes I also vote ANC, during the recent strikes while I was volunteering at the JHB Hospital looking after our people who were to ill to clean them selves. By the way I never saw you there. Now scram the ANCYL needs another big mouth.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
you wouldnt have seen me there , u would have seen 3 of my bakkies and trucks removing all the rubbish from 4 hospitals though.
0 Kudos