Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Surprisingly up in spite of Rugby quotas furore.

topgun
Super Contributor
I wasn't personal, merely stated the obvious - the man is a buffoon. And for the record, the toy-toying botox queen is not that far behind. Your stated predilection for Eurosentric "hobbies" is also somewhat intriguing.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
yes topgun my father insisted on the best education and your stellenbosch uni was best. therefore the love of many 'colonial' things.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Well, it doesn't show...the education.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stephan says that SA is not Zim. You'll be the first one to run when the ...t hits the fan. Rather stick to your trucks and bakkie because i doubt you have enough knowledge for trading or debating.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
come on stephan we all daily read your posts , your not taking home any bacon from trading. be serious how long are u gonna keep at loosing to the market ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm short the market and will stay so until my trading system says to go long again. +2 for Simon to ban this .......e.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
stop loosing money stephan or u wont be around for too long either.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think the moron had to much boom to smoke.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
stephan i actually need a manager of one of our liquor stores. profit share. u will make loads more than what your currently losing on the markets. and no marc , will only pour first drink at 4.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Serious maybe you can organize for me.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The question is never when you have your first drink...the question is always when you have your last drink...What I love and it is always the same..its never the guys who actually had the courage to stand up and take risks that shoots his mouth off..but the privillaged children of that success. White or Black its always the same...Fusion...Your DAD sounds like an amazing guy,it would be nice to meet him!
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For me i was being sarcastic Moron! I'm looking for a gardener but sorry you won't pass.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Hey Fusion... you are enjoying s**ting on the guys here. Quite entertaining (while I wait for some US data at 2.30), however Mr Fusion you must be lost - you're in the wrong forum. Goodbye, you are the weakest link!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Individuals like fusion that have their supposedly big rods between their legs are the sole distributors of AIDS in this country..1 in 10 are FUSED!! Not that they have anything Normal on their shoulders to realize it. Fusion reactions don't create brain cells! So yeah..Fuuuuse around and don't forget to take a shower afterwards!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Twisty thread,huh ?Well,so much for the Pot of Multicultural Gold at the end of the Rainbow,then ?...sigh. ####Dorothy,Dorothy !....Am I still in Kansas ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you gold buls will look for gold every where huh!
0 Kudos