Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Survey: Where in SA do you stay, ..Home owner or renting ?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
john_1
Super Contributor
Newlands,Cape Town...we own the house.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Homeowner Lambton, live my apartment in Timertau, Kazakhstan
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Me: Renting in Edenvale JHB, looking to build house on vacant land.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Homeowner, Helderberg, Somerset west, W.Cape
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Port elizabeth Have 2 houses currently building flatlet on one
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Grahamstown. Have house and flat. Own both.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Moose, do you work for some stats company or a research/marketing form that you want to know where to target your next marketing campaign? Maybe some secret government section lookng to take over the owrld and ned to see where the least opposition will be ;-)
Edenvale?? Nice place to be but renting?? eish I dont care what anyone says, ownership is better even if it costs a little more when the interest goes up. High interest forces you to spend wisely. Pay off your home ASAP and live "rent" and "bond" free. BTW I am both. Property prices are quite reasonable and still good bargains to find but credit is the b*itch. Do you have that land you talking about?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Im working freelance at Ipsos Markinor on weekends,:) no I'm still looking for a vacant plot between Sterkfontein to Hennops...area
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Living in Estcourt, townhouse belonging to ex wife,(she got the home as well) just finished my house in Drakensberg eco estate (no bond),starting to build a lodge on game farm (25% shares in farm), leaving for annual summer vac on Italian Riviera, tomorrow where my brothers and I own an apartment.
0 Kudos
Heli
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I envy some of you, Drakensburg, George, Thabazimbi.. man I really do. Makes me want to make a career change and move out of the slums of Edenvale even quicker. I have a dream...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos