Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Suspension of DON

shorty5
Occasional Contributor
Well It seems we've been taken for a ride and scammed out of a lot of money . it looks like the saying "If it looks too good to be true it's not" . Is there no recourse to this sort of dealing , surely this is fraud?????
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
klapka
Super Contributor
End of an era. I remember it was a punters' favourite in the early days but has been a dog for many years since.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
where have you been scammed? you received a 16c capital repayment? And they have proposed to settle with shareholders by paying out the remaining NAV, for whatever it is worth. Only way you lost money here is if a) you bought at 70c in 2007 or b) you were crazy enough to take a position in the last week
0 Kudos
shorty5
Occasional Contributor
Thanks! I was a bit hasty in what I said , lets just hope they do pay us back. I've had it before that they paid money back but a few days later took it back again ( Not this DON but another share)
0 Kudos
sammi
Occasional Contributor
hi i know this is a bit late but i had 70000 Don shares at the time of the suspension of the shares and was wondering when and how is one paid for the shares? Who do you contact to query this? Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
sammi
Occasional Contributor
hi i know this is a bit late but i had 70000 Don shares at the time of the suspension of the shares and was wondering when and how is one paid for the shares? Who do you contact to query this? Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos