Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TA Help

S2000
Contributor
Attended the courses with Yonatan and looking for a way to test my understanding of TA and my interpretation of Charts. I realise TA can be very subjective but want to at least see if I am following the right paths or if I am completely out. are there any websites where you can test your analysis techniques? not talking about back testing just interpreation of signals etc
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
murgs
Contributor
If you want to compare your technique directly to Yonatan's you could subscribe to his newsletter & then (without looking at the shares/indices that he analyses) do your own analysis & then compare.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Another option is to subscribe to the weekly newsletter at themarket.co.za. It is very useful if you want start understanding chart set ups and entry and exit points as you can compare the newsletter insights to your own interpretation of the chart. Once you are confident in your ability you can simply stop subscribing.
0 Kudos