Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TA ,Test for all,Lets use IMP and use TA to predict,

Not applicable
My very rough TA says that IMP will POSSIBLY in the next couple days go to smewhere between 218 and 225.Then it will drop to about somewhere between 180 to 190 where it will bounce up just b4 LDT.All TA users feel free to put in your predictions so we can get an idea on uniformity.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Moves up to 211, which, if broken, is a buy.... Next resistance 217. If 211 resistance holds then down to 178.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
TA falability poser - what if the price of Platinum (or the Rand for that matter) should go screaming up or down ,how do your squiqly lines deal with that ??? Just asking.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Firstly, TA doesn't predict it indicates probability. Secondly, it's only as good as the person using it. Now for IMP. It's trading below its moving averages which says HIGH RISK! DON'T BUY! Having said that, last action of the day usually indicates the next day's movement. At the moment it's going down so tomorrow will probably be down. I'll wait for today's close before deciding what to do tomorrow.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Just noise; I's use it as a reference and not as an indicator.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As with everything else we look at the happennings of the past week or two and asume that rand and plat pricing stay more less same.Like i said very rough analasis and i agree that imp will still go lower and will be trading between 218 and 180 up and down for next couple days.
0 Kudos