Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TA

Not applicable
It's looking very promising: Trading above 19,900cps would confirm a successful entry into the primary bull trend, followed by upside to the 24,750cps resistance level. Once the 24,750cps level has been breached, movement to the 32,350cps all-time high would be possible. Support level: 15,600cps (followed by the 11,980cps level) Resistance level: 19,900cps (followed by the 24,750cps level)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
barry_1
Super Contributor
i've been in with a warrant since last week,just keeping a good stop loss on it of course....That the trouble of waiting to enter as the greatest percentage move takes place at the start of a run...i'm eventually expecting the bear to return this winter again so want want to make hay whilst the sun shines!....of course if u are buying the share then its good to watch the TA for direction
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry,cios, think it will hold?Looks a bit shaky but still above previous resistance.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Dunno,but keep my fixed stop-loss at 16% at the moment....with everybody starting so bearish ,i still feel bullish,there might be a pull back ,but should go up again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You must be happy with the way repo going,good for property ,financials?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
very,am holding warrants ASA and OML
0 Kudos