Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TAKE PROFITS..

Not applicable
PPL do not be greedy. The alsi does not want to fall an my view is it will close above 26000 today. Falling below 25500 will b bearish. So take ur profit an wait.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
SKALA
Super Contributor
What you say now; tabinluk!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wat does tabinluk mean??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skala buddy. I gave the Sell signal this morning. U r a bit 2 late!!!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Only to clarify and not to go into a discussion or argument; I find your messages confusing and also contradicting. You are a newcomer making much noise giving the illusion of some kind of expert; so tabinluk.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Skala, uyimfene ephaphayo, hambokutyisa iinkukhu ezi zinto uzithethayo. Viva Abantu abamnyama.(lol)
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
En ek sal jou ook net hierdie een keer antwoord; hamba unfaan, lala phansi!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Spelling: umfaan.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Skala , good one dude. I had a collegue type it out , i see you did understand the entire sentence. Anyway that your homework for today.(LOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skala bru. Its nice of u to challenge my opinions. Next time i wont confuse u. U dont have 2 follow my opinions. I'd like 2 c u post just 2 succesfull trades since u r old in the game.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hey boet, nothing to prove to nobody.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah you even took out babyface to prove it.lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good 4 u Skala. So y dont u teach us ur secret since u r so rich!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we have just broken our last 6 days intraday uptrend support, EU out much worsethan retail sales also came out much worse than expecteis market scares me, i mean we are forever igonring the fact that or economy is going down the drain, this market never had a nice bear in a long long time also. why are the selloffs always so short
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Mkadir Been out of the office the whole day. Very glad I listened to your advice to take profit yesterday. Kinda takes the sting out of a day like today. You were quite right in saying be content for the profit you made. Recession or not I can smell the good value out there at the moment.
0 Kudos