Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TBS -Tiger Brands

theyoungster
Super Contributor
interesting chart, whats peoples viewe on this one? a break out possible? upside downside? i favour the upside as fundamentally the company is doing very well, and technically it seems to rally in the last quarter of each year.....other peoples views??
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes that is why i included it in the Installment Discussion as it is coming up to its Final in Dec....along with all other shares its also recovering,but we can't manage with out food!The dividend should be good. OMO
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
Could?? although not supported by large volume of trading? I pefer the look of PET, were breakout looks evident.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
Barry im interested, when the dividend is announced and it is more or less what is expected, does the share also move upwards towards dividend payment date? do you have a strategy for this??
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Each share can differ,but yes ,thats what i base my Installments upon.One should of course take all other indicators into consideration as well.Under the third Discussion i basically that i think that management try the hardest to please the largest shareholders with good figures and payouts towards Finals.
0 Kudos