Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TKG Shares

MMBZY
Occasional Contributor
I took a position on TKG at 1700 and I am happy :) I also think medium term is good stock to invest in.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Nice move in the last two days, but medium to long term this is a no go share for me.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, more money can be made shorting TKG....
0 Kudos
MMBZY
Occasional Contributor
I am currently on 21% return on a long CFD position on TKG, so much for the doom prophets, I made 80% return on CLS when the prophets of doom were being philosophical.....Lmao @ "Govt has intentions of delisting" kwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! You might as well say Mugabe is president of RSA, Telkom is having similar problems as Anglo i.e. Bad management call, the assets (i.e. company) itself fundamentally is sound.....
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Need help with my sums. TKG all time low 1602. Close yesterday 1796 = 12.1% gain. How do you get 21%?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
times gearing of 3.51 gives you 42 i guess.
0 Kudos
MMBZY
Occasional Contributor
@ Wino, the gearing element of a CFD transalates to multiplier on the returns i.e. I took a long position at 1700 on Monday, today it's currently trading at 1840 (give or take)140/1700 = 9% (rounded) multipy that by the gearing then you get to % return on
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how's the investment going? sure they're still manipulating?
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos