Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TKG and TOPI

Not applicable
Guys what is going on with Telkom? Fundamentals and technicals both show it's grossly undervalued but it's just stuck at the lowest possible levels not moving up. Should the bulls just give up on it? And the TOP 40 index keeps bobbling on the fence insofar as resistance is concerned at 28960, where is it's long term direction given rising short term rates and a slowing local and global economy?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
pienaar
Occasional Contributor
Talk to any Telkom employee, and you will understand why Telkom will remain a 'small' company for a long time. The've lost about 700 employees since Jan, and people are still leaving by big numbers as we speak.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Indulge me pls, i wanna know why the stock is not going up though, is the fault with the management?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
market worries about a lack of clear strategy. Frankly even a murky one would be better then the current sitting in the middle of the road waiting for the bus.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
not surprised my tel has been broken for over 3 weeks at home and over 4 weeks at work. we tel them everyday .they are great at sending out sms s but dont fix the dam lines this wouldnt be tollerated any where in the world[except zim] i have bought another cellphone which i leave at home .
0 Kudos