Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TKG

Russ
Super Contributor
For two days it has hit old resistance that goes back to Nov 2008 and bounced back. Has it got the energy to mount another attack?If it can get through it should fly.
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
FEK
Super Contributor
what is that resistance ?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what's making it fly so?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Don't know but you can't argue with a good uptrend.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
About R62.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
getting there again, feel that momentum will take it higher to R66 and then R70
0 Kudos
markeyMark
Contributor
What's going on here today?? R56.50 low with a huge bounce
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,that drop was a bit scary but it took a huge bounce off support.
0 Kudos
markeyMark
Contributor
Gave me a chance to add a couple, now just need to manage the added risk
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Went up now drifting lower, where to now from here on this ???
0 Kudos
Dr_Phopho
Contributor
My guess is...if it fails to stay below R58, it will go back higher
0 Kudos
markeyMark
Contributor
Where do you think this will stop Russ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Right now peoples stops are getting hit like crazy, i.e.. making us drop like crazy fast. There is good chart support still at 54. If that doesn't hold then it can drop to just above 50. I am waiting to get in again at these levels. This is getting nice and cheap we were too overbought before.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't know what just happened.I put a buy in at 5466 that got matched then it dropped in seconds to 50. Now it looks like it got halted.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
how does it go(Simon-twitter): "what goes up must come down, but what goes down dont always come up"
0 Kudos
Vypir
Contributor
I think this drop is an overreaction caused by trading purely technically. Fundamentally, Telkom could probably look better but a PE ration of below 8 is undeserved, never mind 7. Not for a company that made this significant a turn-around, increasing HEPS around 10 times! BCX (A company that posted a R6 billion Revenue on their own last year) acquisition is due to be finalized in November. September is their year-end and they should post results in November. In the mean time I'll wait for the bottom out an buy myself some cheap shares...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes- definitely a screaming buy again after a come back from being mega overbought to these levels again. I expect R54 support to hold.. but obviously you may want to wait for this to stabilise before you get in....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes- definitely a screaming buy again after a come back from being mega overbought to these levels again. I expect R54 support to hold.. but obviously you may want to wait for this to stabilise before you get in....
0 Kudos
ronishere
Occasional Contributor
Hi, Why is the TKG falling dratically, are people cashing in on their profits or are some people shorting the share and making a lot of money. If they are shorting, how do they manupulate share to go down. Because fundametally TKG is doing well, especially with the new acquistion of BCX coming soon.
0 Kudos
ronishere
Occasional Contributor
Hi, Why is the TKG falling dratically, are people cashing in on their profits or are some people shorting the share and making a lot of money. If they are shorting, how do they manupulate share to go down. Because fundametally TKG is doing well, especially with the new acquistion of BCX coming soon.
0 Kudos