Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TO ALL NON-BELIEVERS...(chartboy)

Not applicable
SMS alert: Take profit 24500 received.What happened people? I thought all of you's agreed on SHORT(ALSI) on friday!!! My STUPID SIMPLE 180 rule does not work??? Once again i take away all your money. Anyone else wants to doubt me??? Put your money where your mouth is and i WILL take it away again.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
schizo
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Wasn't it the 360 rule? Aren't donuts completely round? Or are you offering half a donut? I'm confused.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
first off, only I get to call Chartist- Chartboy!!! Second you can say any figure you like but without any indication of were your stop is it is not only useless it is dangerous, Finally win as well as you lose, so Plase have the decencey to be at least polite if you have one winning trade out of 50.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You can say whatever you want to. I will still RIP you apart and leave you broke.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah!So all that fasting is definitly leading to enlightenment I see!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol. Anyway, I prefer Chartface - It's far more catching.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Todays backlash was in response to fridays bashing i got. I have to be nasty today because once again i am the big fish and you are small fry to me.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude you just look big because the fish bowl you are in is distorting everything, not to mention the dangerously low blood suger levels
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That reminds me, any specials on Frozen Hake at Uncle's Spar? Need to save, what with the credit crunch and all.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir you are so full of ***** it's not even funny (or suprising) anymore. How I just love your proud chest banging posts that come so late after the fact... by the way, what happened to our to guaranteed winning trades you were going to post last week so we can all make money.. lol!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skippy pippy, my Spar is running now. 70% setup, a little more and what i make in a day will be what you make in a whole year. Anyway iam busy now, will help those in need when i am free again. Remember the 180 rule!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you promised to give us proof of 2 (two) profitable trades during the course of last week. Instead of that, you've enlightened us with your "Doughnut Theorem" and alleged that you have used this theorem to produce 1 (one) profitable trade (this week? - I'm a bit unclear on where it started and where it stopped). While I'm all for fundamental academic progress, you don't seem to have fulfilled the requirements that you set out for yourself. Also, please don't be too proud of any profits that you made today, because every long-term investor and his dog, and most short-term traders and their dogs, made a large profit today.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
SO let me get this, you lost your house, slept in your car, packed shelves at your uncles spa, then within 6 months you are the proud owner of you own spa that makes you either the biggest bull*****er on the planet or the luckiest sun of a *****. Votes who thinks its number 1
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
'Mato...I just dig old fashioned duh'nut fundamentalism.....I can see a wet hake slapping cummin' up!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
bla bla bla blabla im the greatest! get a life.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Bull****** is harsh,but I'll go with it.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
It's great to see what a humbling experience making money is to some people.
0 Kudos