Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TO Simon

Not applicable
So how much does a trader make a day on average?
0 Kudos
36 REPLIES 36
Not applicable
1 million dollars
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no idea - it's like asking how long a piece of string is. Different traders different profits etc. Also it is the percentage of capital and furtherer not a daily issue as every trader will have red days, bad days, excellent days, etc.. It is more a monthly or quarterly issue. it's also a question of the risk one takes to make the profits. Stating a value per day is a meaningless statement, hence my earlier post.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hehehe. My uncles supermarket turns over 2bar a day.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Sorry to hear that you're having a bad month super. Chin up tho, I'm sure it will improve.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fair enough. So how much do u make Simon?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well the makdir why don't you trade beans and peas at the supermarket instead of shares on the stockmarket - One man's market is another man's ................ - anyway, in the supermarket you only have to worry about robbers with guns taking your cash, on the stockmarket the robbers come dressed up in disguise!!! (politicians?)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't day trade.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
turn over is show, profit is everything. The Jse turns 15 billion a day!!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I make 17k a day from Russian brides if that's any help.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think most traders have resorted to thin slices of cheese on provita's with concentrated mango juice after the times we have had over the last few months.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another 5k in the bag. What a brilliant week. To all of you making 1 million dollars a day. I am catching up
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Brazen can you order me one? Do you have trade in options available?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
You made 5k from what 50k, 10k that would help.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah. 5% is enough for me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In fact Brazen - can we trade SSFs or CFDs on the Russian Stock ? - if so what's the margin?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well done.... now learn some Humility fast or the market will teach it to you!!!
0 Kudos
James15
Contributor
mkadir... you are still a tw@t. I'm sorry but you are. In agreement say 'Aye'...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
One trader, one bride. And thor, not sure what your er. . margin is, but I do have another line which can be helpful. I've sent john a lot of emails in this regard and he says his margin is much improved.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've already been bashed by the market. Picked my self up and then rode the market, now i don't fight just join the winners and follow trend. To you JAMES, don't ever fight with any1 cos KARMA will get you.
0 Kudos