Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOP 40 Index

FEK
Super Contributor
Technicians, good morning, what are the charts saying about the TOP40 today, is 29680 within sight this week ?????
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Terra
Super Contributor
1000 points in 3 days...possible...but based on what? Strong overhead resistance above 29000...I'm a little more bearish with a target of 28260 on topi....
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Dow Futures up and commodities on a run !!!!!
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
I'm waiting for the retest on the resistance line...
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
What figure is the resistance line sitting at ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DOW sitting above 10400 I would be really really careful if that doesn't hold then we come down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DOW sitting above 12400 I would be really really careful if that doesn't hold then we come down.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
So you will only initiate a long once TOP40 hits/passes resistance of +/- 29060
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Looks like a flag pattern...which might just break upwards with the right company results/earnings and or data this week...
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Christos/Rams/Frost where are you guys and what's your views ??????
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Yes up to 29600 which might be next stop...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
2-30 data out of UsA..my view timber, but will see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Most US indices showing classic cup and handle formations, which are very bullish and reliable patterns.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
After posting this bearish target I felt a little bit stupid with the earning out of the US and their rally...alsi reached 28260
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am bullish expecting good news will push us through 28950,resistance of top trendline today.I also see that we trading a smaller triangle as a wave 4.The c leg down of the triangle completed this morning.But best is to wait for the jobsdata before trade.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
It will be brisk sunny with a chance of wind.
0 Kudos