Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOP 40 today 22 Feb

Not applicable
Down to lower resistance or positive from the get go.....whatever it is wait for confirmation...http://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist/collections/Default/media/0c888e8f-46f0-4a60-a580-6b39b3384...
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
RDB
Super Contributor
and it was the straight up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx most informative
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
200 points in 8 minutes. Thats a rocket.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Thanks for your chart - chartist - don't stop.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and we are up and away on the futures.. just cleared the most recent high...
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
next resistance round 23950?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
Ok scrap that it- there doesn't seem to be anything in the way of 24110....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no there doesnt ...except your fear?
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
cant believe what a diff it makes to have intraday data - timing entries becomes alot easier....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah serious ommision on this site ...dunno how they can promote things like waves and then not give you the tools... there is just no way you can trade a wave properly but simon tells me they are working on it....
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
I see Nedbank is offerind CFDs - I'd love to check out their trading platform - anyone on this site use it?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
yep, agreed. I was holding a short position overnight that was a little 'uncomfortable' this morning. Managed to get out at the low of the day (so far) using intraday data and simple charting.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You really have crossed over to the dark side so many short positions Have you become an offical bear or What!
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Some resistance at 24000. After that we'll see a new all time high.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
interestingly the March contract is some 150 points off its all time high...am long this one so could see some fireworks this PM or a retrament when and if gold comes off when NY gold opens - who knows just lets watch the charts...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
interestingly the March contract is some 150 points off its all time high...am long this one so could see some fireworks this PM or a retracement when and if gold comes off when NY gold opens - who knows just lets watch the charts...
0 Kudos