Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOP 40 video - today

Not applicable
An analysis of why I said it looks like we are going to see the top 40 go lower before it goes higher...http://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist/media/e7f2e167-d94c-45d1-b5d1-9afea6f10d27
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
getting lots of emails about this!...I wont be able to answer all of them individually so maybe I will consolidate the questions in the blog (which i havent updated for a while) will notify when I have...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I had to fight the urge to go short very hard today - pity my urge was right!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
pullback to continue tomorrow, thursday?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont know...will have a look tonite - we have def broken downside of the wedge and done a little pullbak to resistance - I dont see much support but havent had a decent look..
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
getting lots of emails about this!...I wont be able to answer all of them individually so maybe I will consolidate the questions in the blog (which i havent updated for a while) will notify when I have... So update your blog before you get called an arrogant prat!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist has helped a lot more newbies here than you ever have. you might do well to listen once in a while. You already look like the village idiot here for your post on milkworx.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
U really are quite the pr!ck around here, arent u ?
0 Kudos
Ginny
Contributor
I would like to echo chris's comments - thanks Chartist - I follow your comments and graphs with interest and gain lots. If anyone thinks they know it all ... the market will get them in the end!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
FTSE down, gold (+all resources) down and all that tech stuff... Good day for a short. IMO.
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
I would also like to echo chris's comments - thanks Chartist - I follow your comments and graphs with interest and learn lots. If anyone thinks they know it all ... the market will get them in the end! Please ignore the negative comments, u providing a great insight to this forum especially those still paying school fees.
0 Kudos
maciver
Contributor
Chartist , what is your e-mail address , and no I don't want to bug you with stupid questions etc .
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
if you thought your urge was right 2 days ago - did you check futures close last night - 23,580 - huge sell off after cash close
0 Kudos
Not applicable
[email protected] questions are stupid ...there are on;y stupid answers...
0 Kudos