Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWH please help...

Not applicable
I have been trying to find out what drives this warrant and it is not on the Deutche Bank's warrants... What is it and how can I track its pricing? I can not find anything about it online... Please help
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
I have found it on the Deutche Bank x-markets.co.za website under KNOCKED OUT PRODUCTS. Now I wish to know why is it still on the market, who is the market maker and how are the prices calculated: what model is being ussed if there is any.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Issuer: Deutsche Bank Underlying Share: TOPI(Top 40) Exercise Price: 283 Expiry Date: 31 Dec 2099 Type: European Call Conversion Ratio: 1.00 Delta: 0.00% Implied Volatility: 0.00% Gearing: 0.00 Weekly time decay (theta): 0.00% Days To Expire: 32,438 Last Updated: 10 Feb 2011 Found this on the website of SBK I would recommend u steer clear if u haven't got any experience in trading highly geared instruments...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you Frost, is it still a knockout call? I just want to be sure what I am trading. I do trade warrants and this one is not as the others. I cant afford to be Knocked-Out. Please tell me what made it still trade after it had Kocked-Out because initially it was a Knockout Call.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if you cant afford to be knocked out you shouldn't be trading or even thinking of trading instruments of this nature..On your question i don't know, as i only trade the alsi futures and stocks, liquidity better and not as wildly geared as this!not that im saying you should trade that either!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Xoli I hope you didn't trade this, its busted 94.83% down today!Hope you understand now why to stay away!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well Frost, I got in at 40 cents today only buying 1200 when the top40 was quite down just to see where this can go. Right now its suspended at 6 cents and I dont know when or if it will resume. I didnt trust it but when or if the markets change I will be waiting to buy another 1200 more below 10 cents. These things are scary...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it si now dead .. it the barrier and is no more .. all money is gone ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude, you trying to trade busted knockout warrants? You were extremely lucky you did not lose all your money. On the standard bank warrants website (www.warrants.co.za) in bold letters, there is an article on the dangers of trading 10c warrants. I suggest you read it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hello SimonPB, I dont want to trade these things, just seems fun to ride them. There was no KNOCKOUT LEVEL on this thing. All I know is it was knockedout, Deutche Bank stopped trading it and is was still trading with over 32000 day to expiry yesterday. Why was is still on the market? How can I see where the level is? Or Is there a brochure with info on busted knockout warrants?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
2nd to last letter W of K = barrier/knock out ..
on qute page name is DB TOP 2825CH 0002 OCT11 .. that 2825 tells you barrier is 28250 ..
0 Kudos