Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWN or TOPDWO

Q2W
Super Contributor
Looking quite cheap around these levels? Anyone having these already, or trying to get in? TOPDWN 91/94 TOPDWO 63/67
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
CE
Super Contributor
Check the barrier bro ! Serious gambling.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Thought DWO's barrier was @ 25000. I see it is at 25500. Wondered why the wave was hovering above 50c and TOP only 18 points away from the barrier?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
4 point before closng - dwo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gamblimg at 4 c lets see quick hands
0 Kudos
Not applicable
out 42 c 3000 left ok all gone quick hands
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Nice hennie, i also got in @ 4c
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nice profit 5 min trade ( buy support )
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u still in Q ?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
I'm still in, lost a couple of hunderd with DWR, but up 400% on DWO today. I'm going to keep it a while.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
keep stop loss tight ( good luck man... make a killing ! )u get in with 5000 ?
0 Kudos
jln
Contributor
Hennie id like to know when this wave reach its barrier does db close it or can outside players(not DB)keep it open with bids?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
The wave trades on the futures, but the barrier is on the cash TOP40. It turned at 25504, the barrier is 25500. The wave is still active even after the barrier is touched, but only for a while. Looks like the final trades going through. Sold my DWR @ 2c (5mins after the barrier was passed)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no it expires on more trading ... but can phone them and make a deal with them ... for small money tho
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Hi Hennie, you should have stayed in man! Or did you have more than a couple of hundred? Had a few bids in. Only 1 went through @ 4c, 5000 of them. But it is still good! Few seconds to late to have added to that! Where did you get out? Profit?
0 Kudos
jln
Contributor
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Q2W - only 5000 of my bid at 4c went through as well. Yip - 1500% profit in 30 mins is great! Though we got lucky... Could see almost feel the rocks on that reef!! LOL!Who got in at 1c?You know?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
42c = 42000 and 7000 45 c mixed sold at market ... yip always the big Q stay in or get out ... a well profit is profit and a nice one indeed for a 5 min trade tho
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip day trader ...i saw that ... 1c 19000 share must be a happy man now
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Did someone get in at 1c, lucky guy! SB only shows 10 trades, so how much when through? Like you said, real close. Only willing to trow 1 grand into the waves. And this time it paid off! I just need to sit back and promise myself, I won't be greedy the next time the barier is brushed. Don't you agree?
0 Kudos