Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWN or TOPDWO

Q2W
Super Contributor
ya, rather seal those profits and come back later. Like I just posted to Day Trader, I need to promise myself I wont be greedy next time around and never push more than 1 grand in. Hennie - You in any other waves atm?
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Q- Yes agree. After today I think I will only trade waves when below 50c... The risk/return is greater, but if one bought at 150c to only see that going down to 1c - eish!! Yes someone bought 19000 and 43000 at 1c! So he is currently sitting on a 7200% profit....Cost was +/-R700 and value 30 mins later is R72 000!!
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Well if I only had multiple screens, stuff like this would be a bit easier. Maybe I need to by myself an extra screen with the profits. Couldn't that be the market marker getting in at 1c, I truly hope it was a trader though. Wonder where he did get out? Maybe 30c-40c? Or maybe he still has them. Damn, good return!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No Q ... had some DWT since last week thursday at 42c but shorted them yesterday ( funny thing is ... i never liked trading waves ... need to be in front of PC all the time with these waves tho )
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Nice return on the DWT, an odd 300%. I agree you need to be infront of the pc the whole time, but I don't agree watching the futures every second. To volitile. Example from -333 to -383, and as soon as I wanted to sell, it recovers to -353. But not being in front of the pc we all would have missed the boat at 4c! LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kaboooooooom !!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no trades are possible after the barrier is hit. And if any trades do go through (as sometimes happens) the JSE reverses them.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
They already called to say that they will refund my last trade, bummer about the other 4k
0 Kudos