Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWP

Q2W
Super Contributor
On detailed watchlist, just add an indici, or get Price Streamer
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
What is the comparison between this warrant and Mugabe ?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Just when you think it's finished it sticks around just a bit longer... And when it does finally disappear you realise that it's taken your money. Don't think this warrant has syphillis?
0 Kudos
mib
Contributor
the index seems to be about 15min out even on 'live price'
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Thanks for the laugh bro !
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
At last there is some positive movement from this "dead" one
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chirp, chirp
0 Kudos
Not applicable
super idego - shot for bringing this one to my attention this morning... dont normally take such a risk but got in at 16 and out at 30 ... had my heart going for a while... all in a days work :)
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
had my finger on the trigger at 10c... now look
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
I unfortunately lost out quite badly. I had to leave my desk for a while with the imminent death of this one, so I set a fixed price stop loss... Well I lost a big number of my waves at 8c and 9c. Well, at least I have a few left.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's the first time I beat the wave .... ha ha ha ... got in at 19c and out at 35c .... Not bad for a few hours trading
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Got in at 15c, 12c and 8c. Got out at 24c and 30c - still have a fee left! Thx for the surf report!
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Got in at 15c, 12c and 8c. Got out at 24c and 30c - still have a few left! Thx for the surf report!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
U guys are gonna be hooked for life now!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jeez, I wouldn't have bee a popular surfer, had TOPI gone 7pt higher... Anyone holding till tomorow hmm?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you bet i'm hooked now .... must admit that I got a bit nervous when it hit 7c
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not me. I generally dont stay overnight with these babies, can cause a serious wallet infection.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not me. I generally dont stay overnight with these babies, can cause a serious wallet infection.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ABSA still busy negotiating with JSE over Intraday vs End of day. JSE apparently wants all issuers to use the same system.Keep u posted.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
How's this, bought 12k yesterday @ 80 had to leave my pc and when I got back i couldnt get out. By the time I could check today it was @ 8 so I Cr@pped myself at first then I thought all or nothing so I doubled up and sold at 32 for small profit. but it was hectic as I traded from my laptop with a GPRS connection that is so slow I can only refresh every few minutes. I just love it!
0 Kudos