Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWP

Not applicable
Nice one Mic. Thats one of the happier stories. Methinks a lot of people are in a big pain situation if it doesnt go up some more. Almost got hurt yesterday selling @ 8, getting in @ 12 & out again at 35.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Ok, now let's hear about the loosers....you only always hear about the winners.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
this one should die today
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Me thinks maybe die as well...Still - should I punt 1k or so at 5c??
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
1k should be okay, just give lunch a skip today - me thinking about it will see where cash open - futures currently 25,325
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Unless I'm mistaken, the barrier strike price is based on the actual Index value, not the futures value, but Ja, looks like it might die in opening auction today.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
correct based on cash
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IT'S ALIVE!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In and out. A quickie!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Offers piling up on AGL/BIL
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
eish, missed the 25,378 double top on futures, why this thing is still alive - target if 25,147 futures don't hold is 25,000 and after that 24,857
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ding ding
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ching Ching washing machine!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Judging by the bidding action by the MM on TOPDWP, the futures market is expecting a drop on the TOP40 soon. Opening of DJ? Any other idea's why this could be?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the futures market is supply/demand driven and some times a big buyer/seller can move the market. Not sure if this is what's happening now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Simon, do you know of a link where I can check which direction Wall Street futures are pointing, ahead of today's econimic data?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Econimcs being the study of nimics within the ecology, of course.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/index.html ... not very useful in that it's wrong as often as right for the overall days direction .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Slim lighty hierie Superman.
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
So any ideas for today? Entry/Exit levels??
0 Kudos