Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWQ

CE
Super Contributor
Purely as a matter of interest of cource, no other reason, educational thing...who determine the bid and offer prices on this wave ?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
DW is back and bad, bidding at 35c. Offer is determined by public (being bid only).
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Cheers. Now 40c.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
cabin crew please check your exit points...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Exit TOPDWK @ 571, at the peak. Bought TOPDWQ 50 min ago, up R2300 on R5k. BULL's still rule, waiting for entry...
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
When you say bulls still rule. Are you staying in Topdwq. Is it still worth getting in now. What is top 40 for tomorrow.Haven't been around today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Too late she cried, warrants closed already. Personally, I wouldn't want to be in for opening auction, that close to the barrier.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Yep, agreed. Wait for the bears to take topdwk down and then have a bash.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
BULL's still rule - there will be corrections/profit take, we all know that. I exit TOPDWK today and will wait to re-enter. (or TOPDWM)
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
Are you still in on your TOPDWQ? I also got in at 50 but was tempted to take profit before i went home.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Yes, wanted to do quick intra day deal but got busy and missed the deadline. Will sell today. Waiting for a nice entry in a DW call.
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
The way things started this morning i'm thinking of buying in again at 45 just to make sure the buyers are there, and then hope to take some good profit before the end of the day. Maybe good option?
0 Kudos