Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPDWZ

Not applicable
Will it see 5c again today? Another quick 400%... Or death to all piglets? MM is at 12c (20c bid!).
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
DCTrader
Super Contributor
This TOP40 is bouncing around like a yo-yo! The market will probably crash just as the warrant hits its barrier and I lose all my money... what's new!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Traders have decided this one is worth more than what the MM is offering. How bizarre, how hizarre Destination unknown, as we pull in for some gas Freshly pasted poster reveals a smile from the past Elephants and acrobats, lions snakes monkey Pele speaks "righteous," Sister Zina says "funky"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A rapping Kiwi - whooda guessed?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Methinks barrier too thin for this bull!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Little taste, in at 8.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ill go @ 5
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Aaah ... barrier surfing. Always good for a few threads as we get close.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
+1% resistance and previous high resistance, this ones coming down.
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
You guys are all very brave going into DWZ. Apparently US markets set to open higher. However, it looks like a head and shoulders forming on our Top 40, which would indicate some downward movement. MACD is also starting to show sell signals... Lack of volume on the big counters (AGL, BIL etc) also indicates a possible downward turn... What am I saying? Wish I knew :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Superman. ABSA are going to issue 2 new Tubo puts and 1 call for trading on Monday.Didnt get the name on the call, but the puts are gonna be TOPATQ & R.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Excellent! Turbo puts = barrier? Gearing, etc?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
call with be topatb and they are the same as waves - with one main difference. They only expire when the CLOSE price has breached the barrier, rather then waves that expire immediately when the barrier is breached.
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
Is the gearing the same as waves? Where can we find a price matrix?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Simon, do you mind if I email you about something? Had your email addy yesterday but seemed to have lost it. Could you post it again if possible? Thanks!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
initial gearing will depend where they price it at issue.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The turbos issued by ABSA are usually not deep in the money. Remember ATP?
0 Kudos