Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI futures

Super Contributor
Your low price of 35672 was triggered: time to short the rallies
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Super Contributor
shorted ALSI futures 15 min chart yesterday and today, but positions closed out intraday, always
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
how far do you think it will go?
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
New Year Gap
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
yep, watch the 35,000 level (fiscal resolution gap)
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
debt ceiling gap
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
still to come...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
i see resistance of 35270 short term
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
R10 a share.....Eish, it has already been delivered.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
90 minutes of return move to test break down?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
15min chart, still making lower highs ...If trades below 35816, trend still down
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Are you trading AGL?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Remember the expert "advise" Simon gave to you: trading this market, you must take your stops. This market is not for kids .....
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Please refrain from provide advice/advise to other formumites as you were clearly wrong. AGL gave you 23c and took abt R17 from you.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Please refrain from providing advice/advise to other formumites as you were clearly wrong. AGL gave you 23c and took abt R17 from you.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Please refrain from providing advice/advise to other formumites as you were clearly wrong. AGL gave you 23c and took abt R17 from you.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
As I posted , take the "advise " and take the stop. Anyway it's your loss because, I was going to donate my profits for you to attend Oprahs school , for better "advise".
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Rams, accept reality that you made a horrible call which caused financial loss to other forumite. You are no Simon Brown or John Carter. So my advise/advice to you is to Keep Walking, Mr Walker. You are a bad trader.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Well, a good trader takes his stop....but now I will move my stop, and when this share hits 350, wow, you going to have a whole 12 years of schooling in grade Zero at Oprahs school....I fact I enrolled you today ....12 years of grade zero is "advised"
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos