Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI futures

sponono
Super Contributor
Your low price of 35672 was triggered: time to short the rallies
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Rams
Super Contributor
shorted ALSI futures 15 min chart yesterday and today, but positions closed out intraday, always
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
how far do you think it will go?
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
New Year Gap
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
yep, watch the 35,000 level (fiscal resolution gap)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
debt ceiling gap
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
still to come...
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
i see resistance of 35270 short term
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
R10 a share.....Eish, it has already been delivered.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
90 minutes of return move to test break down?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
15min chart, still making lower highs ...If trades below 35816, trend still down
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you trading AGL?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Remember the expert "advise" Simon gave to you: trading this market, you must take your stops. This market is not for kids .....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Please refrain from provide advice/advise to other formumites as you were clearly wrong. AGL gave you 23c and took abt R17 from you.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Please refrain from providing advice/advise to other formumites as you were clearly wrong. AGL gave you 23c and took abt R17 from you.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Please refrain from providing advice/advise to other formumites as you were clearly wrong. AGL gave you 23c and took abt R17 from you.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
As I posted , take the "advise " and take the stop. Anyway it's your loss because, I was going to donate my profits for you to attend Oprahs school , for better "advise".
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rams, accept reality that you made a horrible call which caused financial loss to other forumite. You are no Simon Brown or John Carter. So my advise/advice to you is to Keep Walking, Mr Walker. You are a bad trader.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, a good trader takes his stop....but now I will move my stop, and when this share hits 350, wow, you going to have a whole 12 years of schooling in grade Zero at Oprahs school....I fact I enrolled you today ....12 years of grade zero is "advised"
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos