Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

trykid
Contributor
Chartist, i see it went below 27400, any chances of it going back to 27700 today?
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
Not applicable
yes theres always a chance but my new target is 27200....if that is hit and we dont bounce it 27000
0 Kudos
trykid
Contributor
Thanks hope it will hit your target of 27200 and then maybe recover a lot.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we are turning around now should retrace to 27500 before we see more declines
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
New LOD. Maybe some more downside first?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey chartist, i have been short all morning and loving the trade. I am almost identical to your strat i think. IAlthough we have found resistance at the round numbers i believe if we break throughthem the main resistance will be the 50% fib retracement around 27150....if we break that well the gap from Nov 29 is definitely within reach. I have one question tho...how do you set your profit targets. Do you add contracts, let them run, how do you do it. I tend to open 1 then open a 2nd and when 2nd becomes profitable i close the 1st and so on. Im still a novice so any advice would be welcome!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
27200 Hit!!!
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that was the low of the day 27195....
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
try 27171.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes theres more to come 26950 now comes into play....
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Chartist, what happened to the 10k to 100k boast?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you got my back up when you questioned my integrity even after I went to the trouble of showing you the account...
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
I guess you don't understand how credibility is built then. For you to get all antsy because someone asks you to prove your boasting with quantifiable facts, I think this proves that you haven't hit 100k yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dimitrius....if I recall we the PDF of the account record reflected close to 90K....
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
yes, a good couple of weeks ago. Then after you said you'd update your blog with the latest numbers, your laptop mysteriously vanished, and you haven't posted since those few weeks ago. For all we know, you could have lost most of your 90k by now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Play nice boys!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
John yields the naughty-stick once again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I may well of ....if you took the trouble to look you will see there is a link to that doc posted on the blog...now go and play somewhere else...
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
You seem to be suffering from a delusion of grandeur Chartist.
0 Kudos