Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

CE
Super Contributor
Song for today : Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - by Elton John
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
DavidG
Contributor
Ohhh... it was spelled "sun" ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Indeed bro, ask Google if you don't believe me...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Futures down, time to head for the gents. Don't forget the 2 ply.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
make sure you evacuate properly so we dont have to stop along the way when we rally.....
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Hi chartist, I dont want to sound to doff, but I need to ask a question, If Ce says the futures are down does that imply an average of all futures for the day, I trade futures and am thus very interested if there is a sort of index that can give a feel for the day, and what significance it will have on my trades, I am at present thinking of going long on AMS,
0 Kudos
mib
Contributor
which site do you look at to see what the futures are doing?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Or go to https://www.x-markets.co.za. You have to register first. Streamer works quite nice.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
well lets see whats up for today. Me thinks top40 going to rally today. Should I or Shouldn't I - Topdwk - maybe I should!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Good morning Guy Just a general question. Do you believe that AMS is bit overvalued at the moment. I do hold a few shares on "AMS" but i feel a pull back is going to happen soon? Any views?
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
I think it is happening at the moment already down 2700 since yesterday close
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Chartist - will do, in the mean time will you please pass me another roll 2 ply !
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Hey Guy - I been trying to ride that one and IMP with an SSF for a month now. Got burnt a few times. Much too unpredictable. I am going to sit tight for awhile first - maybe do an instalment - somebody mentioned the other day.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Captain Kidd AMS is on seriously decline? ANy news that is driving the shares downward?
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
hehe, not what I meant, just being infantile... sorry ;-)
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Preston I see last year about this time there was also a moerse pull back, I see around 13 June 2006 It crossed the 200WMA, that totaled a drop of about 19000c in just over a month, strange thing is the fall started also round about 10 May, Could history be repeating it self. Only My opinion though
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thank for that info. Captain Kidd.Much appreciated
0 Kudos