Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

CE
Super Contributor
Futures down more that 400 points this am, oh boy...
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
sax
Frequent Contributor
Not a nice sight. It is not a good start to my Friday.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
I am going to sit on the side today - don't play short waves yet. waiting for some entries. Maybe monday will be better!!!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Down more that 500 points now, was waiting for a chance to go long again...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I reckon the market will blow off steam in the beginning,but hopefully pick up later in the day.........I think.
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
CE, Do you get the futures price direct from safex or use some futures index?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
It takes Hanz forever to fix the wave prices after a trade ?? What is your problem bru ??
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Forum is like death this morning ? Wonder why ?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Not to worried yet as it is on small volumes, I think we will rally this afternoon OMO.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I'm having fun with DB CALL's, one time !
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
TOPDWM @ discount price bru you have to get some today
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya very slim value traded so far, some R2billion. We should be over R3billion by now.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
We always have a pull back after a new high on topi, will top up dwm for the ride back up
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Could be nervousness due to nothing really happening until Tuesday afternoon when US starts trading again......bet them Wall St. dudes have headed off to Florida to perve Spring Break for the long weekend, so US will be quiet this arvy aswell....?? Sun is setting & you holding a sackfull of derivatives in the desert....Sahara, Queen of the Desert offers you a case of ice cold Hanza's for your miserable sac....en says.....well punk, do you feel lucky???
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
In both K and M this morning - topping up every now and then, huge fun bro... Sold my K's earlier the week @ 571, went to 618's yesterday, today......well
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Y my broer, you only "feel lucky" when you short the BULL.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
..with a wee bit of luck, we just might get some rain here in the Sahara today Y, let's hope.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Told you so!!! just took profit on topdwm bit early but what the heck sometimes its not how much you maake but how quick.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
maake=make but the long version
0 Kudos