Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Not applicable
Dont let the upward spike fool you...the Topi is only 60 points up from yesterday , so it has more potential intraday me thinks
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
+ a 60 point jump in the closing auction.
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
Hey CE don't be nasty , Other side of the table Jeeesh . You will be praising my predictions on Friday , and thinking about the wave (Tsunami) you missed Cheers and good luck you gona need it , down wave will hit at 14.30 .
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
14.30, comwe now that's of no use to me. I need the seconds as well.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
No nasty bro, take it in the spirit !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Amaizing how simular the TOPI and BIL intra day chart is ! Just about a carbon copy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
now what happens if the crash happens earlier then expetced? does that invalidate everything ?
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Crash? You're not allowed to talk about crashes Simon...
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
Nothing invalidated , all predictions remain , In the last Hour have had good confirmation on all charts , all remain as stated -- I hope your into DWS already , Surfs up china
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
14.30 today?
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Cardman, you from around here bro ? (earth)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
CE CE CE CE , Firstly sorry for the slow respons , I am very busy monitoring aproaching tremors and communicating with my people in Japan . WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN , EARTH, Hell yes Phalaborwa , Far North Province , South Africa.... Ps - The most powerful bourse in the world ( Japan ) pss - Opened an account at Standard +- 2 weeks ago PSSS - Been trading full time +- 25 years , average income per day 30k God bless and best of luck
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Shouldn't you be living in Clifton doll ?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Whoopee! We've got another live one. Ace, do you live close to a Uranium mine? Do you buy a lot of tin foil? I mean, more than just your average baked potato braai covering?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hell, I like you Ace, why don't you come round to my house and meet my sister?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
30k a day for 25 years. By now you own Japan, unless you traded it in for the good ol usa ?
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
I find it incredible hoe people are reacting to my posts , ( DOLL _) wOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ME TO STOP POSTING ???
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Now, now CE, admit it. If you earned a bar a month trading you'd also live in Phalaborwa.
0 Kudos