Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Must say I got out of topdwm at r335 and r334. Now up 10% in Topdws. Seems to be working. waiting for an opportunity to get back into topdwm.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
No, why would you wanna do that ? Part of the fun bro !
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
Beep Beep - You must not get back into DWM until Friday . Go as Heavy as you can on the down side .
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Prefer the ride up, but I hear you!!Patience as CE always says.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
What is your reasoning behind this Ace ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
acehigh, because (with respect) we've seen this all before. Somebody new swings in knowing it all and predicting the end of the world - giving exact times (albeit sometimes we were given it to the second, you only gave to the minute). Then, apart from zarp, they all disappear after a few weeks or maybe months.

First rule of trading - NOBODY can predict the future, so anybody who says they can, well - you work it out.

Second rule of trading, nobody making R600k per month from trading hangs around a chat forum.
0 Kudos
acehigh
Contributor
SIMON i am not predicting the future , I work on solid Tech's (Of my own design , i don't use comercial crap). If you prefer i will not post any more . Ps you are absolutely right i should not be wasting my time in this Forum . My Asian brokers don't have chat rooms/forums , I thought it wood be fun . Cheers all , Good luck Beep Beep / CE (DOLL)
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
I suppose someone just beat the Acehigh with a pair of two's
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wow, usually they last longer then that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude, don't go. Alls cool here, man. B'sides, I can recommend some really good Asian chat rooms. All you need is a credit card..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe, didnt you read my post yesturday... I predicted the exact times and amounts of a whole string of trades on GDF before they happened... Welcome to the twilight zone....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ladies and Gentlemen of our beloved Forum : Let us not "et tu,acehigh"...Hearken,be at peace.Come hither from thither.Lease our compatriot,acehigh, some levity... for do we not embrace knowledge and empower each other...? acehigh,welcome dude.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
man i love these threads, makes for such fascinating reading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When I saw the "caps lock" go on I thought... "Oh boy.. here we go..."
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Yeah, the caps threw me too... Thought BB had reincarnated as a Spade
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie my bro, at least trough in some Bermuda Triangles and 1970 Orange prices ect. when you try to convince us to go short ! Aceman just predict, not even a 1908 DOW chart or hothin bro !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as 2:30 approaches
acehigh takes cue
from smaties and cockraches
and bids us adieu
may the market meet zero
At the pub a hero
Thanks for your time and you can thank me for mine.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
...and after that he said, forget it...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
...and stay on the ball...doll...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
For once I am glad SKALLA is out of town, otherwise this tread would have lasted 3 min less that Cardman.
0 Kudos