Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Not applicable
Hi Guys ... where you think we heading today ? Up or Down ?
0 Kudos
32 REPLIES 32
RDB
Super Contributor
looking at Nikkei, DOW and FTSE going through 6450 to be a green TOPI
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm waiting on the side for some direction.....could go either way!! I'm tending towards red, but not going to guess...lets wait and see, not going in until 10am at least
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
I also think it is going to be green. If we don't break the resistance level at 27270 - 27400 today, we might be in for a pullback next week (based on other people's analysis), but my opinion is that we are at the beginning of a new record run. Maybe 29000 - 30000 on the TOPI ??? Who knows. Which wave/turbo (call) has the best gearing at the moment? I want to put a few cents in there.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
futures up 300 points
0 Kudos
Not applicable
RDB, where do you see the TOPI futures prices and what code.....I know it's not on OST.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
IG index
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cool, thanks...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah looks like a nice short opportunity setting itself up.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Which WAVE do you suggest CHARTIST ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
none!...do not touch waves....they do not allow you to trade these short term swings...I am talking about a short that may only last a few minutes or 100pts or so
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wait for the sub 28000 stops to start selling then we have some fun...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a waterfall of red on the ticker.....100pts in aflash
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ALSI breaks 30 000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not to sound like a Bear....cos I'm not!!!! But surely there is an opportunity to go short when it pulls back.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also think this is going to Pull back soon
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
IF!!!!There are no absolutes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
very simple at the mo......we have retraced more than 61.8% from the highs on the daily futures (which isnt bullish enough to enter any longs right now) ...we now need to see if we take out the previous highs otherwise we short if we dip below the lows.... 2587 and 27950 respectively...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Are you ready?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
In the Zone!
0 Kudos