Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Not applicable
According to STD bank Daily Technical Analysis for today they expect a choppy market today with a BULLISH bias ... maybe they know something
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
And you hope they are right you ol dog ! (So do I, by the way, but you know that)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
FTSE & DAX slowly moving to the Green side .....CAC already .13% Green
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
HELP!!! i'm frying my fingers with. And my 2 ply is stacked up to the roof. Will we end in the red again and Monday will red be the main color again. Don't want TOPDWM to pop on me
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Townhouses in the mountain lair? Say it ain't so. BTW, did you get anywhere with Nedbank Home Loan Dept?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Can't wait for the DJ. It will take us higher!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
FTSE just turned GREEN !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just be carefull with the air frechner, Y recons it can be addictive....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
TOPDWM - what noise is that ? OH MOTHER FATHER, it is Hanz servicing the guillotine !!!!!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
RED 587.....I gonna put an IV needle on the nozzle of the Wild Herb can....'n nice constant feed of José into the other arm....red becomes green & alls hunky dory this fine Friday....mind you not as bad as the 1000 pointers of last year....yet. Hang 5 amigo.
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
No my friend that is the sound of Hanz wipping out his Vaseline!!! He has got it in for us !!!! HELP!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, days like this can make one do stupid things... Just got 3000 topdwm at 158 ... whos with me?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
NEVER EVER in the lair B!!...building bunkers & greens...very ok guy at Ned thanks, but I was barking up the wrong tree...sent me Development Solutions Dept....many thanks...lekker balmy winters day....market going to plan for a little topping up on the 1000 year porti...just a thought, whatever happened to Nova & Goldie....are they flogging coathangers at the robots or what? Howz't Gman!
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
If i had more cash but i'm bought out and stuck at 300 *(&#!@(*!#*&!!!! Hie kom die k@k
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Sax, hoeveel het jy by R3? Ek het n moerse klomp by 31.14 gehad, verkoop en goedkoper ingeklim.
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
'n klomp. dit is wat my gevang het was uit en toe ek weer sien 100. Nice one. Nou sit ek met my finger waar die son nie skyn nie. Hoop maar 'n wonder bring dinge bietjie op dat ek darem nie te erg verloor nie
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Wel ek hou dit tot ek AL my verliese terug maak. Ons sal weer daar kom. Ek is oppad uit nou. Sterkte.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Die 6000 wat getrade het teen 100c, was dit iemand wat verkoop het (@ best ?)
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
Dono, maar hy het die bargain van die dag. Ek aan die ander kant sit met die bebakte pere!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Was dit jou trade ?
0 Kudos