Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

CE
Super Contributor
All wave runners, get those surfboards out .....
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Mic
Super Contributor
Howzit bro, was in Zambia for the last two weeks and suffering from surfing withdrawl. Ready steady surf....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You got a theme song for us today CE ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Green, Green Grass Of Home by Tom Jones
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Howzit Mic, what you up to bro, in the market ?
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
F@@@ing hope so - I am still in from last week
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
Howzit CE, good choice, hope we have a better week than the last one.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Even the BULL's need a rest.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
CE nothing at the moment but looking forward to some waves
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
What is the possiblity of the market being 600pts up like it was down on friday?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Who knows, halve way there .... let's all shout together !
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
I feel positive but not sure if i must hang on for so long I'm in to high and don't know if M will go back to 400 what do you think? Maybe i should tka emy loss now and then try again
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Good morning CE. good to see you are out of the small room. I am getting very excited by the advantage I now have to trade the index now that I have live prices. There is serrious money to be made and with very little capital risk. I am begining to feel that the last 3 years of hard work is about to pay off big time.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Morning J. Glad things are coming together bro. I enjoy riding the wave, this morning confirm my strategy I spoke about last week, that is buy in 3 stages on the correction and ride the wave. We are still in a BULL market until proven otherwise. Enjoy !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Explain I must have missed it last week
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've got 2 boxes of two-ply for sale ...anybody interested ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Well, I did this 3 times in a row although I missed my "3rd buy" on Friday. I wait for a pullback / correction. Divide my funds by 3. Buy 1st batch, if it goes down further, I buy the 2nd batch and then the 3rd. This removes the danger that you buy in to high one shot. If the index goes up after I buy the 1st batch, I take profit.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Donate it to Z, send me the BIL.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Anybody noticed what the hells going on with SOL....247...240....236...stopped trading??????
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I assume a volatility auction. If a stock moves by x% intra-day trading stops and it goes into auction (much like the closing auction).
0 Kudos