Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

CE
Super Contributor
Going for gold this morning, as per usual, I made my exit to early (CALL). But...guess the money is in the bank. Let's see how the waves behave today.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
The wealth sits in the overnight gap - we should follow AORD of Australia opeining high but then stay flattish throughout the day. Expect we may see TOPDWT reaching strike price this week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would Like to see dow above 14000 ... still alot of results to come out that side could go either ... very volitile that side
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Maybe, just maybe TOPDWT will come into play, big moolah to be made if the opportunity arrise.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just made a coooool 107.6% on the sucker !! In and out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
man thats nice ... was thing about it all day but could not get myself to push that trigger
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
Pam ??? Flattish througout the day? Well if you turn the graph 45 degrees I suppose it is flat. But at least you are prepared to give your opinion. I am too scared to give mine. You could have been right, you could have been wrong, but you are totally wrong. Maybe next time.
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Well done CE. Hennie - I was in same boat today! Damn - should have hit that wave at 30c and gotten out at 60c...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Well done I hope it was with a enough moola to keep ou in steak and windhoek for a while.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Most definatly Johny boy, although my "other" shares take care of that.
0 Kudos