Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPSBK Simon?

Not applicable
Why is there a much bigger difference between the matrix price and actual price. Much bigger than usual???
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
don't forget that warrants are priced using december futures contracts, and here is hte irretating thing, you can't get those prices on OST, you can get them on www.warrants.co.za though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tis the same for the extended matrix. I will check the warrants site again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Na, tis the same
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
because it changed from sep alsi contrct to dec alsi contract an dec has more time an hence interest built in ..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Where can we get an accurate warrant matrix for topi warrants?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't understand ?? the matrix is accurate, just the underlying contract changed .. remembering the hedge is ALSI40 futures not Top40 ..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
What I mean is that the bid and offers at any one time do not correspond with what they should be according to the warrant matrix.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Just had a look. Top40 at 22920, so ALSI should be at approximately 23220. (Sorry, don't have access to the real price.) Topsbk was trading at 48/49, exactly where the matrix placed it.
0 Kudos