Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Take note

Brommie
Frequent Contributor
SAL failed to submit interim financial results to the JSE and if this is not submitted to the JSE by 30 April they might be suspended. Refer to SENS dated 16 April @ 14:30.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
DCTrader
Super Contributor
As hard as I've looked... I can't find that SENS... you hoping your little post will push the share down? Maybe it was posted by the JSE and removed after SAL submitted results...? Can you post it here please...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi DCTrader. He is not pulling your chain. I also read the SENS this afternoon. Seems to have been removed. Cheers.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Also all over the newspapers this am.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Mmmm.... looks my ship hasn't filed its harbour papers with the port authorities... Oh well, this will make it sail faster to escape arrest! All hands on deck... man the sails!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Oops, I think it failed to file the papers...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Kinda weird, cos I subscribe to the SENS alerts and I didn't get it. I don't see this as having too much of a negative effect on the share price though. Perhaps those of you who missed the boat the first time will now be able to get on. They are a sizeable company and are not likely to do stupid things, so I am sure if this was the case, they will rectify it quickly, if they haven't already!
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Yes I also subscribe to SENS and didnt get anything about this.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Keep going you nervous bunch - price just touched 98cents. Ready and waiting to buy in another pile at 95cents. Thanks for the immediate drop on SENS "is it late?/isn't it late?" speculation.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Keep going you nervous bunch - price just touched 98cents. Ready and waiting to buy in another pile at 95cents. Thanks for the immediate drop on SENS "is it late?/isn't it late?" speculation.
0 Kudos
tsbc
Contributor
the sens was posted under GENERAL, as a general notice, does not show as a Company sens as it is sens from the JSE
0 Kudos
tsbc
Contributor
the sens was posted under GENERAL, as a general notice, does not show as a Company sens as it is sens from the JSE
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There's some serious support between 100 and 102. Do you think you're gonna see 95 today?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Maybe I won't see 95cents today, but investors (or some of them at least) are a fickle bunch - I mean a posting gets placed under General and then gets removed (obviously an error, cos it ain't there no more) and the market reacts in panic and sends the price tumbling. But I guess that is what it is all about - I love share trading!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
It went to 95 cents today, the buying level I speculated in my previous posting, even touched 94. Hope you guys got in at that level.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
hope not!likely to go down further,was in up to last week then sold.only my opinion!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Climbing back up again from its low earlier
0 Kudos