Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tank time

Brazen
Super Contributor
This market must tank again. Sold all long AGL and IMP contracts bought last week and am now v rich. Need to be richer.
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Not applicable
Q: How much money does it take to make a person rich?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
20 million Euros and I'd be okay.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Id settle for 15 million pounds cause Im not as greedy as Brazen:)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A: Just a little bit more.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that reminds me, est jackpot for uk lotto on 3rd is 17 million pounds...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That's what you say about champagne Jsg, NOT money. Silly you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
brazen ...this market is going to do just the opposite...sorry to disappoint you..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks for that C. While you're at it, could you give me the date we'll have peace in the middle east?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja isnt that ironic...I have major in Politics - middle east conflict...and I have no clue ...I have no market training and I have to look at is the charts...once again evidence of the power of TA
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't think that would disappoint B. She'll just have more champagne to keep her spirit up. She does that whenever the market goes south. One can judge the markets performance by the level of her intoxication. Quicker than using Streamer
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Deterioration of exchange rate of the domestic currency against major currencies and the price of oil will have major negative effect on SA macro economy - to such an extend that !!!! How will peace in the east move currencies and oil to such an extent that the momentum in SA economy reverse
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Hibiscus, err maybe. Except PMI came out really good looking.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Chartist please elaborate as to how and why you might think it will do the opposite? Curious as what you are seeing in the charts?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you see I have a very good friend and he told me so....
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Recent rumours that peace will break out during a month with a vowel in it have been rebutted by proper analysis.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thank you. And cheers Jsg.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good call B, was that evidence of the power of woman's intuition?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On the point of how rich someone is....work out how rich you are by working out how long you can maintain your present lifestyle without working....in my case I am infinitely wealthy cause I don't actually consider this work....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Clearly there will be pain today.Anyone have any thoughts on whether this will continue into next week or whether it is just another of these 2-3 day blips?
0 Kudos