Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tanking

Brazen
Super Contributor
tanking, tanking. This is getting goddamned despressing. I'm off to join the library. Can't afford to buy new books anymore, I now have to read ones with cretin germs all over them. Goddamned depressing.
0 Kudos
39 REPLIES 39
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ya, ya, ya - and I don't need some wise@ss pointing out that I shoudn't take out the same books the cretins do.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Don't feel too lonely B, I can't even afford 'Russian Bear' Vod anymore and my DSTV is only a distant memory.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
my goodness! the DOW didn't even put up a fight at 10000. I really expected a lot more of a tussle. If it doesn't go back and fight it out properly then it's really going to tank down to the 8000s in short order and it's going to take the rest of us with it
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
I wanted to reccomend the book "The Post American World", but can't find the link now. Fact is that there is such a book out and to live in such a world would be wonderful !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I want to recomend a bomb shelter.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
jislaaik John, we're seeing a once in a lifetime disaster unfolding here. None of the regular TA is holding up now. It's only panic and titanic
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I told you the DOW is going to tank. 9600 is the target for now.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Good news is that they gave me a free bag at the library. Combined with a box or two I can probably live in it.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Brazil Exchange trading halted....after tanking 15%.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And ya nova, I think we might have to start brewing our own spirits.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
bail out money is now gone now its a toss of the coin which position goes first that dollar strenght just could not get gold going as for the rest of the market punishment ,I am deep in dis pear , and very dis custard tomorrow ???
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Russia also down 15% over 20 trillion now wiped off world exchanges..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ok!! Own up, who pissed off the market Gods!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
After a day like today we must surely be in for a short cover rally tomorrow? Then dig in even shorter if that does happen...
0 Kudos
unknown
Contributor
the bones said oil will touch 148 and came close 147.70 now the bones says ppl r going to jump of bridges with no parachutes .
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Any you know what the scariest part of the day was? Robbie reccommending a book to me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
With so much money wiped out. I wonder how long its gonna take to recover. Still no bottom. If the ALSI closes above 29680 we should see a rally tommorrow, but in times like this, i don't know if it will work. I am damn nervous to trade now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I cant believe my system has me long... Oh well!!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Saw a funny quote the other day. Said there's only one position to take at the moment - foetal.
0 Kudos