Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Target?

Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
LHC has gained more than 40% in share price since January and is still rising. Does anyone have any idea what a target price for this share could be?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Russ
Super Contributor
Ask Simon.If I remember correctly it was his stock pick for the year.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
target ?? the sky an beyond ?? I don't do targets ..
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
If the deal in India works and they remain efficient in South Africa and aligning with the proposed NHI - then the sky is the limit and this could be one of those rising stars and hopefully over R100 in 2 -3 years time.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
maybe if they stay out of India...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
personally I think Aspen is a better pick. it is priced the same as LHC and will have the increased pipeline now off the back of the GSK deal
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
same industry but different sectors ..
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
This company is brilliantly run and super efficient - i forsee that that price could reach R100 in 2 years time (the only concern will be NHI) - all critics even like this one - i know it has run hard but this could be another MPC or ELI type story - so i wont discount a R100 price 2 years from now - any other views in the forum? This share was asmall holding in my portfolio but with teh superb run has become the main holding.
0 Kudos