Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Team GLD !

Not applicable
You still out there ?...looks like that 90-91 level ain't gonna drive the bus,so,do we upscale to staggered buys between 91 and 92 ? ## Looking at the weekly Chart and the next target of R95....perhaps just reduce the position-sizing by 30% = buy 4000 cfd instead of 6000 cfd....and cash to cover in case we Whoops! it back to the 86 line( and that is the area for a Conan-Buy!( barbaric profits ahead..heh.)Anyway,just dropped in to share.Got all mine for a sell at R95.Only a 10k profit if it gets there.I'll take it.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
PaulC
Super Contributor
Been putting cheekyu 9150 orders in for over a week now. So close yet not quite there. If we see some panic selling we could see people selling anything and everything which could drag gold down enough. Not optimistic tho. But still have my physical so sleeping easy
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Gold looking close at making a head and shoulders formation. http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui . SPRD Gold Trust on a sell signal. Gold looks set for a little correction if you ask me, but nothing's confirmed yet, so let's see how this pans out. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah guys ! GLD at 94.22 and seeking 95...## Maybe a little breather for the carry-trade ? = sell Rand. = GLD up.As for Gold,it has many friends these days(mostly Asian.) Rest assured,they're buying and the sheer wall of money is what's taking out the Stops on the Bullion bank Shorts.Gone are the days when they can enforce a dump(except for very short periods.) I just watch how far the Price is stretched above the 30-wk MA.Fundamentals count BIG>>It's CHINA and Asia.The new Kings of the East.$100s of Billions.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gold can drop back to 1264.So that's a $100 drop = if it happens,nothing but a BIG-BOY buy.It's 6 weeks since $1366 hit the tape for the first time.So, yeah...massive fight going on in Futures Land.The Steady Step-Ladder formation of the 2-yr weekly chart = ORGANIZED INSTITUTIONAL BUYING....an old trader taught me that Clue. They actually call it the "Swiss Step Ladder."...Gold can reach $1460 Price Objective before a massive Shorts attack..still a bit early as at,for that. Just my thoughts...blah,blah,blah....Bob Marley's calling.Ciao!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Euro weaknee in QE poker war, threatens Portugal card. Rand sticky with Euro. US must now pull a bigger bluff to stop tsunami dollar buy. Exposing themselves as a bunch of crooks is not enough. Asia taking the gold dog for a walk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Right, so I sold those GLD Cfds at R95 and made some beer money.Bob money...you know,heh.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Such a lack of loyalty will surely reward you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh...nice comment Fredsed. I believe a bird in the hand is better than wild fowl in the air.And you're right,I have no loyalty except profit.Utterly merciless approach = TRADER.Anyway, I'll buy some more between 92 and 92.50....hopefully she comes back for another bite.
0 Kudos