Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tech analysis Graphs

Quakedog
Super Contributor
I cant access them! Anyone else?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Consistently having problem, cannot access the graphs, then have to revert to Easy Trader. A message is returned saying an error in loading the requested security.My java platform definitely not the problem, latest patch.
0 Kudos
manere_fortis
Frequent Contributor
Chart takes about 5 min to come thru, asks you for permission about half way. The borders will appear, but no graph. Right click and ask it to "display element". Once graph appears, exit element. If you leave chart displayed in a window of your browser (chrome for me)from day to day then changing share code will give you immediate access to new graph
0 Kudos
coolwaters
Occasional Contributor
I have problems loading the chart with the latest java (jre 7 update 51). I installed java 6 u 26 and the chart loads fine. OST should really fix this issue.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Seems to me after reading the other responses this is a common problem. I reckon I have approx 10% availability for a service which I am paying If this is administrator/network settings surely OST can advise. Strange though same results on network and 3G connection. Seems to be worsening in the last few weeks.
0 Kudos
Douw
Frequent Contributor
I have other programs which also ran into problems due to Java. This is a Java problem and not OST. Java should clean up their act.
0 Kudos