Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Technical/Charting Reference Book

Ginny
Contributor
Hi all, I have done several technical courses but need to brush up and wondered if anyone could suggest a good "For Dummies" reference book which gives what to do, not to do and what to look out for and pointers on analysing the chart? Where is the best place to find these (Amazon? Kalahari? websites?) Thanks for your help
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
I would like to know to, goodbe of create assistants. Thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do courses through sbk or other institutions rather,as most books are extremely complicated if you are a beginner.a book I bought yeras ago is Technical analysis explained by martin pring.Good but complicated.Got it on Kalahari,this is the best site to search.Good luck
0 Kudos
Ginny
Contributor
thanks for advice. I have done the SBK Technical basic & advanced course but as I dont live near one of the main centres - gets costly to attend courses! I will take a look on Khalari but one does not get very much info on the book content and presentation.
0 Kudos