Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Telkom - barry did you buy?

Not applicable
Did you buy or just take note...?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
barry_1
Super Contributor
unfortunately only took note as all extra funds were tied up in EXX,but u have convinced me u really can read the charts and i should give more credence to this aspect of planning in future.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought ...thanx for the tip C. RSI also looking good
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks Barry - I would prefer it if you didnt - think you know what I mean...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i understand,will always do my own research,but leaning more towards your methods.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Dankie C. Bought TKGSBC@54; TKG 153-50 . TKG was not on my watchlist, but with your comment saw clearly a buy, should have gone in earlier @ about 146. Set a first target of 160 then 166?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Also have a look at MTN... looks like a strong buy
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Or maybe, just maybe, a ripple move from another heavyweight in the telecoms sector based on TKG's uptick. Aaah, but maybe its just me expunging. (Expunging? Sometimes I surprise even myself).
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oxford dictionary; Expunging, to expunge. The feeling of relief brought abought by the effective use of a Monsieur Lilo, also refers to the dirty job of cleaning and deflaiting said object.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
abought - can not found it in the Oxford dictionary
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Let me use it in context for you;; I am abought to give you a virtual smack in the chops, I hope this clears any misunderstanding.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Why so touchy ......again ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I not I am in a fantastic mood, and making money. As a recovering dislexic I am always a little sensitive about spelling.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I not I am in a fantastic mood, and making money. As a recovering dislexic I am always a little sensitive about spelling.
0 Kudos